Nathan has a probing mind, and tremendous potential to influence through his concern for others and his social media/video/technology expertise.
Nate Anton is an inexhaustible value creator. As a collaborator, sounding board or project lead, Nate is at the top of my list to work with. His perspective and insights launch themselves from the countless volumes, books, journals and pages he devours with enthusiasm, waiting only to apply their lessons to the opportunity at hand.
Nate is a visionary with a pioneer spirit. To say that Nate is creative is an understatement, he thinks “bigger” than the people around him. Most importantly, Nate is ethical. He pushes himself to create change for the common good and will not work toward something without a deep conviction to the overall purpose.
Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
SCORCH Agency immersed me into the world of content marketing. I spent months researching the industry, and I tip my hat to the following authors:
• Welcome to the Funnel, By Jason Miller
• Human to Human: H2H, By Bryan Kramer
• Propaganda, By Edward Bernays
• Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break Through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less, By Joe Pulizzi
• YOUtility: Why Smart Marketing is About HELP not HYPE, By Jay Baer
• Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us, By Seth Godin
• The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty, By Dan Ariely
SciXchange shed light on the complex nature of accurately reporting scientific research. I underwent a two-fold experiment with a team of journalists and scientists, and we devised the following hypothesis before commencing: If journalists are embedded in the scientific lab, they will be able to communicate the scientific research more clearly to the general public.
Overall, the experiment confirmed our hypothesis. We shared our research through a comprehensive poster presenting our findings along with future recommendations during Life Sciences Week at the University of Missouri.